Sunday, January 30, 2011

Upbeat Workout Music, Mix #02

The response to the last workout mix that I posted on my blog was pretty amazing. The mix has had thousands of downloads in the past six weeks. As a result, I've decided that every six weeks, I'll devote an episode of my radio show to creating a new mainstream/top40 club dance mix.

The mix is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). As implied above, I used the same mix for my "Subterranean Homesick Grooves" radio show this week, to give it a bit of a bigger audience. However, the mix that you can download in the link above doesn't have the radio station promos in it, so it will be better if it's being played in a gym.


Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #02:

01. Freemasons & Wynter Gordon, "Believer" (Club Mix).
02. David Deejay & Ela Rose, "I Can Feel" (Le Que Remix).
03. Ke$ha, "We R Who We R" (James Rendon Club Mix).
04. David Guetta & Rihanna, "Who's That Chick" (Martin Souza Extended Edit).
05. Rihanna, "Rockstar 101" (Dave Aude Club Mix).
06. Taio Cruz, "Higher" (Radio Edit).
07. Pink, "Raise Your Glass" (Jump Smokers Extension).
08. Avicii & Sebastien Drums, "My Feelings For You" (Original Mix).
09. Pussycat Dolls, "I Hate This Part" (Dave Aude Club Mix).
10. Swedish House Mafia, "One" (Original Mix).
11. Empire Of The Sun, "Walking On A Dream" (Johan Baath Remix).
12. Black Eyed Peas, "The Time / The Dirty Bit."
13. Rihanna, "Only Girl In The World" (Liam Keegan Remix).
14. Yolanda Be Cool, "We No Speak Americano" (Jarleen Bootleg).


To download a 1.5 GB Zip file that includes all of the mixes in DJ Bolivia's workout series, right-click on this link and choose "save target" or "save link":



For links to the blog posts about the other mixes in this series, visit:





I have lots more upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them?


To download any of my studio mixes or recordings of lives shows, visit:


Then go into the folder called "Bolivia's DJ Mixes & Live Shows"

Thanks for your support!



Follow Jonathan Clark on other sites:
        SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/djbolivia
        YouTube: youtube.com/djbolivia
        Facebook: facebook.com/djbolivia
        Main Site: www.djbolivia.ca
        Music Blog: djbolivia.blogspot.ca