Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Upbeat Workout Music, Volume 12

After quite a lengthy break from putting together any more volumes in my Workout Mix series, I did one last week, and here's yet another: volume 12.

The mix is a continuous music mix which is an hour long, and anyone can download it (the link is near the bottom of this post). This mix is for demo purposes only, and commercial resale or redistribution is not permitted.

Here are Track Listings for Workout Mix #12:

01. Tegan & Sara, "Closer" (Edit).
02. Demi Lovato, "Heart Attack" (Edit).
03. Inna, "Be My Lover" (Edit).
04. Armin Van Buuren feat Trevor Guthrie, "This Is What It Feels Like" (Edit).
05. Sak Noel & Sito Rocks, "Party On My Level" (Edit).
06. Capital Cities, "Safe & Sound" (Edit).
07. Katy B, "5 AM" (Edit).
08. Miley Cyrus, "Wrecking Ball" (Edit).
09. Pitbull & Ke$ha, "Timber" (Edit).
10. 3BallMTY, "Quiero Bailar, All Through the Night" (Edit).
11. Psy, "Gentleman" (Edit).
12. Katy Perry, "Dark Horse" (Edit).
13. Zedd, "Stay The Night" (Edit).
14. Krewella, "Live For The Night" (Edit).
15. Martin Garrix, "Animals" (Edit).

Note: I didn't list the specific remix versions that I used in this mix. That's because I do a lot of specific editing of my own to each track before I put the mix together, adding extra percussion or melodic elements, and sometimes I combine pieces from two or more remixes for any given track.


To download a 1.5 GB Zip file that includes all of the mixes in DJ Bolivia's workout series, right-click on this link and choose "save target" or "save link":



For links to the blog posts about the other mixes in this series, visit:






I have lots of other upbeat electronica mixes available on my DJ website. Admittedly, there aren't too many mixes there [yet] that are exclusively club dance tracks, but there are a lot of house/trance mixes that I find to be pretty good to listen to when I'm going running. Or driving. Or doing any sort of mindless task where I just want some energetic beats to listen to. Most of them are about an hour long, to fit onto a standard CD. Check them out, maybe you'd enjoy some of them? And click here if you're interested in one of my favorites, a massive four-hour mix that I made of classic dance tracks from the late 1990's and early 2000's.


To download any of my studio mixes or recordings of lives shows, visit:


Then go into the folder called "Bolivia's DJ Mixes & Live Shows"

Thanks for your support!



Follow Jonathan Clark on other sites:
        SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/djbolivia
        YouTube: youtube.com/djbolivia
        Facebook: facebook.com/djbolivia
        Main Site: www.djbolivia.ca
        Music Blog: djbolivia.blogspot.ca